Structured settlements are often a great way to settle legal disputes. They generally offer you more cash over a longer period of time than you would receive if you accepted a lump sum settlement. These long term payments can offer you financial security for years to come. However, what happens when your income needs change? You may need money for education, to buy a home or cover other unforeseen life expenses. The problem with structured settlements is once they’ve been set up, they can’t be changed.

If you’re looking for additional cash from your structured settlement, there is a solution. Glofin can purchase all or a portion of your structured settlement to provide you with cash today to help meet your needs. We understand that you may not need to sell all of your structured settlement payments. We can structure a plan to the least amount of your settlement payments to reach your goal so you still receive the monthly payments you need to live off of.

There is a lot that goes into selling your structured settlement, so trusting this process to an experienced partner is key. With Glofin, the process is simple. Our team will assure that selling your payments is fast and smooth. We will help you gather the necessary documents needed to receive approval to transfer your payments and receive the cash you need now.

If you’re interested in finding out the value of your structured settlement, contact Glofin today. Once we’ve established how much money you’ll be able to cash in for all or a portion of your settlement, we can assist you in starting the process. Generally it takes anywhere from 45-60 days to fund your immediate cash needs, but that can always change depending on the state you reside in.

Get the cash you need NOW against your pending lawsuit

  • Living Expenses
  • Medical Expenses
  • Paying Bills
  • Replacement Vehicle
Apply Now! It Only Takes 30 Seconds

The information contained in this article is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice as Glofin is not a law firm. You should always consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation.

Glofin Video
Glofin-sidebarDo I Qualify-icon

Contact Us

  • 6905 Northcross, Dr Suite 300, Huntersville, NC 28078